How to use?
Take as many frozen Idlis as required, keep the remaining back in the deep freezer immediately.
Steam (preferable for best results):
- Dip them in bowl of room temperature drinking water for 2 Min.
- Now steam the Idlis in a Steamer for 10-12 minutes.
- Dip them in the bowl of the room temperature, drinking water for 1 minute.
- Now put the Idlis in a microwavable bowl keeping enough space between them (so that they do not stick to each other, as Idlis will expand when heated), spread one teaspoon water over each Idlis such that its gets moist, you will see the water getting absorbed into the Idli.
- Cover the bowl with Microwavable Lid.
- Microwave it for 3 min for 4 pcs and 4 min for 8 pcs at highest temperature.
- Allow Idlis to stay in Microwave for 30 Seconds after heating.
- Remove it from microwave, open lid and let the steam escape.
- After 15-20 secs remove the Idlis as they will be too hot and soft to handle.
- Serve hot with suitable Chutney and Sambar.